Sunday, 4 April 2010

jesus is a zombie day!



seeing as I posted the one with my friends in... thought I'd finally post this one too... :) I didn't want to appear creepy or stalkerish - but following blogs (especially auto bio ones) it's kinda hard to avoid! Just wanted to put some thanks out there! you're all so awesome!

lol! oh yeah! - look what came inside my easter kinder egg today!



lol. maybe we can use it to defend against the zombie jesus! he don't want easter eggs, he wants your BRAINS!

Have a good one!

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Thank you so much for the shout out. I love reading your autobio stuff so much, too, so I think it's less "creepy" since we're mutual stalkers :D You're really amazing at nailing the styles of each artist. I'm flattered to be included in such a talented group.

    ReplyDelete
  2. listing off friends is dangerous territory, because you just want to keep adding and adding everyone so nobody gets offended, but I'm glad I made the cut! keep up the sweet comics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are most welcome, Miss Nash.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh! I was going "doo dee doo...huh...there's Sam! There's Matt! There...hey, that looks like me..WHAAAAAT???" Haha! So flattered to be amongst artists I stalk...err, idolize. I love your auto-bio as well and its definitely not creepy!

    ReplyDelete