Sunday, 25 April 2010

Nearly done.






SOooooo.... this is what I've spent the last three days working my socks off for... introducing my portfolio case, cv/comic and business card - I'm now printing/mouting/blurbing all the pieces to go inside, and then I'll be hand-rendering a bad-ass letter of application... all for 10:30am Tuesday morning... I've only had about 4/5 weeks on this project so I think I've got a reasonably presentable and professional outcome.... I'm just SHATTERED. thank you all to whom left such lovely comments on my artist's statment comic - REALLY helps with the confindence thing that I'm gonna have to build up for this mock interveiw... SO little time!

3 comments:

  1. With what I've seen in your last few posts, you're gonna nail it. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just wonderful! You'll do great! Be sure and let us know how it goes, k?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks GREAT, April! I'm so excited for you...do let us know how it goes!

    ReplyDelete