Saturday, 1 May 2010

A Change?

I REALLY shouldn't be thinking about this sort of thing, let alone even DRAWING about it... (whoops) but I've got three months ahead of me just continuing with my university projects... I don't particularly get a summer... so I'm Indulging myself with some character based comic book ideas... Especially as I have an actual job interview next week for a work placement year within a boarding school mentoring/supervising and teaching. It's Jammy!

I love characters. Possibly thinking of a haunting? Need some original twist to it though... Think; Mallory Towers meets Ghostbusters, meets skins... but if that's the case, I need to get better at writing!

(my university mock interview went really well by the way! I got an A- and I'm especially proud of this because I had half the time of everyone else, The tutor the day before SLATED my portfolio, and the company and tutor I was supposed to see got swapped last minute, so all my research was redundant. - as i said. PROUD.)

:D soooo.... yeah. The drawing I posted earlier is a print for a project I'm setting up as a final outcome - remember the 'get your words out' mini comic I did... It's being DEVELOPED as we speak into something of incredible beauty!

1 comment:

  1. This looks great. I love ghost-y type books so I can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete