Saturday, 29 May 2010

Fail.


lol. so I said I was gonna do a small comic everyday? I ended up forgetting. on day three. FAIL. But my reason is that I had to completely re-start a drawing I'd already speant about 8 hours on... so I think I'm allowed. I'm so pleased with the re-do, I knew in the first one that the composition wasn't quite right, but this is SO much better... and yes, there are SOME original features to the characters... but the Tin man is always one of those that annoys me - he's HEARTLESS, so why is he always so sensitive? makes no sense to me... plus, I like the robotic thing... I still love drawing the scarecrow - just cause I don't have to worry about limbs and proportions... and my lion? he looks like a scared puppy :P

1 comment:

  1. That looks incredible. You should be very happy with how it turned out.

    ReplyDelete