Sunday, 16 May 2010

Rubbish!


So... I know I've been rubbish recently - but only cause I've been lazy, i do have a couple of comics to upload, and I am still working on the graphic novel (of which you can preveiw before) with my poorly face. I've had a bit of a rough day, ended up in A&E this morning with crippling stomach pains... turns out to be a really glamorous Infection.... so I'm pilled up and have spent today in bed watching rubbish relaity tv in bed. I'm hoping I'll feel better tomorrow and can attack life with a whole load of motivation... but right now? I'm gonna read the Scott Pilgrim series again and leave you with this tit-bit!

3 comments:

  1. Sorry you are sick, but I'll patiently wait for some more artwork from you! Those illustrations are beautiful as always! Get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. scott pilgrim is the best!!!! and haha tit bit

    ReplyDelete