Wednesday, 16 June 2010

Introducing the crafty bookmaker.

So as I said in my previously posted comic... I finished ONE of my final university projects! I may still have five to go, but it does feel like things are coming together at last! I thought I'd actually post some pictures of this, because it's so very different to the things I usually do, This was a book making project with the main title theme 'Emotive' I then had to pick a 'sub-theme' which was 'sentimental' and for that I based my handcrafted books on weddings and pairs. the confetti is actually a complete book I made... and then obliterated... - It's amazing altered book really... and then some pages from my artist's journal... That's actually how I roll when I'm doing something art/content based! Thought you might like to see!





3 comments:

  1. Beautiful. Your art has such a wonderfully delicate and feminine touch. It's like it's made by a team of sprites or fairies or something. I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwwwwww.... fanks! *blushes* I get told off for it being to girly most times... But it's lovely to hear it in a positive way! lol. and by the way... I can't spell! :P freudian slips are a common occurrence xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooo beautiful! Nothing at all wrong with the feminine touch! I love it. I love your hand lettering too it adds so much character to the artwork. just lovely.

    ReplyDelete