Tuesday, 27 July 2010

Final Push.


So yeah. I'm on my last week before my hand-in. The insomnia has already started, and I cannot commit myself to comics at the present time. I'll go nuts if I give myself extra work to do - I'll post the kids book once it's done - you have that to look forward to! Until then, think encouraging thoughts - and prepare yourself for an awesome FESTIVAL COMIC that I'll be drawing once I'm finished - trust me, It's gonna be good!

until then....


ARGGGGGGGRRRRRG! DEADLINE!

3 comments:

  1. Good luck, April. Try not to go too crazy. I love the textures in this piece, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I guess if I have to be patient, I will try. Looking forward to when you get back... Nice perm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fanks! I've got so much hair!

    ReplyDelete