Sunday, 25 July 2010

Still Play.


Yeah, so this is a quicky inbetween spreads for the children's book I'm drawing at the minute - And I'm being honest - I'm not enjoying. I prefer something a little more challenging... anyway, if you saw a month or so ago, I've started playing around with a Mallory Towers/Ghostbusters kind of thing... it's slowly forming in my head... more like supernatural now, but regional, and with more 'your mum jokes' I dunno, Got a couple of characters in mind... got a couple of stories in mind. And I really enjoy drawing ghoulies... how random is that?! anyway, thanks for sticking with me... only a week left, then i'm FREE! :D lots of comics to be drawn on my days off I think! xxx

6 comments:

  1. You may not be enjoying drawing it but, based on this "quicky," I think it looks pretty cool. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh! no! this is a concept for a new comic! the 'tyler at the tip' thing is the kids book!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops. I misread that. I just woke up and I'm still a bit groggy. Sorry. Either way, it still looks very intriguing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the ghoul... this could be intriguing! The Oz drawings are amazing too by the way! I can't wait to see what you come up with! I'm going to miss you so much when you're working full time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahh! I'll still be about! but I just won't be doing half as much auto-bio... I'm figuring out ways around it though! glad you like the ghoul! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eeeeeh! The ghouly is creepy! Also, 'your mom' jokes are awesome. LOL

    ReplyDelete