Tuesday, 27 September 2011

Comics.

Hello all. Just a quick post to vent my frustrations at my lack of drawing. God I can be rubbish sometimes.

Need to sort this out pretty sharpish. I've got this idea on drawing mini books of the important people in my life, drawing more autobiography, writing this damn comic 'Spirit Measures' and entering competitions and joining illustration related websites.

It's just that I haven't.

What's going on with me? Where'd my motivation go? New Job? Gym? (Yes that's right, I've started working out again) My boyfriend who's having a stressful time at the minute? The fact I don't have a desk, decent internet access or a scanner in the same place?

All of the above.

Maybe.

But my main worry is that I just don't seem to have the energy to draw. And it's making me sad. Boo.

2 comments:

  1. I know how you feel. I'm so down about not drawing, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't quite know how to get out of this rutt either. :( x

    ReplyDelete