Saturday, 10 September 2011

Yo!

I know, I know. I get busy and neglect all you amazing followers/bloggers/dudes - I've just started my new job and I've been run off my feet - But I HAVE been drawing (win!) This is my entry for a art competition for a local vintage/retro shop called Junk & Jems The breif: make some art witht the theme of vintage or retro (Ace!) They'll post it on their facebook page, and after two weeks, the picture with the most 'likes' wins three very very sexy german prints ( hearts! <3 ) So here's mine. Almost an 80's pin up - inspired by my love of (you guessed it) Cassette tapes.

2 comments:

  1. She kinda looks like Charly! Great work. Link us to their page so I can like it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet. Good luck! I checked their FB page and I don't think they posted your drawing yet. Let me know when they do and I'll vote for you, too. :D

    ReplyDelete