Saturday, 12 May 2012

Expo offerings!


 Here's some of what I'll be offering at MCM expo! 

 Personal Goals - a autobio zine/comic. I've been trying to loosen up - so it's more spontaneous and mostly about things I want to attempt....
My First Thought Bubble - A comic that has taken me too long! It's not even that long! But there are some beautiful illustrations and it really captures my experience that weekend.

AND. More goody bags! This includes, Two mini comics, a business card, sticker, badge and some sweeties!


I'm super excited, but as of yet, I have no-where to stay come that weekend. *Hotel Fail* Need help. But at least I'm organized in another way!

1 comment:

  1. Awww. A swearing Miss Nash is an adorable Miss Nash. ;) And you put candies in your mini-comic goodie bags? That's so awesome! What a great idea.

    ReplyDelete